The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Thermodynamics

I knew they were going to start pulling themselves out of the population but I didn't really expect it to be like this. When I heard this story today I thought it was going to be about a couple of 15-year-old guys with an obsession for fire. I actually thought it was these guys (warning contains genuinely painful screaming), but it turns out people who are 20 or 17 can be stupid enough to fill an enclosed container with fuel and light it. Have I been out of college so long to forget that stupid comes with the territory?

The best thing is that this story ended up reminding me of the time someone returned a fluorescent bulb at 8 AM on an unusually slow Sunday during my first job at a hardware store. Idle time mixed with the fact that the boss was in the back room led to us playing baseball with the light and a wadded up paper bag. I wish I could say that we ended up shattering the bulb just and the pieces flew into the popcorn machine and then a customer came in and demanded a bag of popcorn and we were stupid highschool kids and wouldn't tell him that the popcorn was old and we ended up giving selling it to him and he cut his mouth up and sued the store and the owner had to shut it down because it was losing money anyway. Nope, those bulbs are too strong.

I've been pretty lucky with having jobs that I can balance out the screwing around with the actual work. I guess it makes this picture a lie, even if a post-it note is a bad subject for a macro picture.


Thousands of uses.

Did you know they add red tint to fluorescent bulbs so people can't see your the craters in your porous pale face?

posted by Ghengis @ 10:25 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates