The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Feeble Attempt at being a Pretentious Artist

I'd like announce the opening of my new weblog that I have started. It's just like a "blog" except with 100% less internet buzz words. Ever since I got a new camera for Christmas I have been using the digital macro feature a lot and it's only fair to share my self manufactured wallpapers. My mom always said to share but she also said not to throw scissors at my brother so it's hard to say which lessons I've chosen to follow. I stole the idea for the name from slower.net.

Golflions

There was another art project I was working on but it got cut short by criminal negligence. I was going to post shameless pictures of myself before and after the 16 weeks of constant exercise. I haven't been to the gym since the great smash and I'm probably worse off than the original pictures. Sorry but there will be no topless man pictures on my site for some time. It's too bad because I was looking forward to making some sort of "... but I'm also a client" joke.

posted by Ghengis @ 10:59 PM,

4 Conflict(s):

At May 13, 2005 at 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

joo have veeds.

nice pic tho.

how about feet?

 
At May 14, 2005 at 12:25 AM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

I'm just pretentious enough to take that photo on a golf course. However, I was not pretentious enough to play.

 
At May 14, 2005 at 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown has news of...

the marco shots are über cool.

oops is saying that pretentious?

 
At May 15, 2005 at 12:06 AM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

Thanks. I'll try to keep them coming.

Uber isn't part of my vernacular either, but I'd hate to see a bunch of clones of me running around shunning everyone who uses words that I don't. In fact, I believe that is the first time I have ever typed that word on purpose!

I have feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates