The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Road Block

Always
Wear
Your
Seatbelt;
Not
All
Semis
Stop
On
Red.


Now I understand why everyone was freaking out at the scene and not laughing at my light hearted jokes. Oh well. I have to kind of be proud of this in a creeped out sort of way. If this can't kill me, I don't want to find out what can.

posted by Ghengis @ 10:30 PM,

4 Conflict(s):

At April 24, 2005 at 5:12 PM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Geez.

You accident didn't just beat mine, it kicked mine's ass.

 
At April 24, 2005 at 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown has news of...

ouch, that looks familiar.... like the paramedics told me at the scene of my accident, "good thing you weren't driving a little honda or you might not be here".

get well.

 
At April 26, 2005 at 2:10 PM, Blogger Venessa has news of...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I've seen you on nmrboy's blog.

 
At April 26, 2005 at 2:53 PM, Blogger Venessa has news of...

HOLY CRAP...I just was going to leave a friendly hello and then realized you were almost an asphalt pancake. I hope you are ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates