The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Remote Control

In case any of you haven't heard:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got it from the disability systems website. Must be going pretty rampant at that site. I had no idea that this malady even existed. This is a communicable disease that you get for linking to other websites and not using some kind of protection. You have to be careful who you download from these days because you can get some pretty nasty things that will ruin your computer life forever.

There are different approaches to how to stop this growing problem. There are sign carrying liberal groups out there screaming about how we need to give everyone protection against these internet diseases. They say, "Websites are going to link to one another anyway! Plus, you can't stop kids from going on the internet and downloading whatever they want. We have to give spyware and virus software to kids so they can go on the internet whenever they want and download whatever they want. This is the only way to stop internet diseases!"

Conservatives offer a different approach. I talked to the president today to find out what we can do to stop getting these diseases. "Well Ghengis, can I call you Genghis? All you need to do is unplug your computer. How many times have you got a troygan virus on an unplugged computer? You know? If it's sitting their doing nothing, it's not getting viruses or whatever. If you really need to download music or pictures you can call someone and have them sing to you or describe the picture. That method worked for like a billyun years before computers. Heh."

I'm not very good at internet etiquette so sometimes I make mistakes and do things that are not allowed. I realize now that I my actions could possibly have sucked a website's monthly 3Kb bandwidth dry and violated international copyright laws. I'm sorry.

I'm pretty flattered that a company would totally re-tool their website in order to post naughty words on this site. All I wanted was to promote the proper use of their products and make college kids stop being lazy. I even provided free ideas for implementing the pedestrian shocking device to the handicap buttons. Vigilantes just aren't appreciated these days.


Not until all of the doors are sealed.

posted by Ghengis @ 10:58 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At March 10, 2005 at 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

you know, i was just thinking about that, since he has previously said no one cares about your site, but obviously enough people do that he noticed the usage.

cause.. he's not in a dark room somewhere... watching every hit on his website.. cause that would be very sad.

young webmonkey, go out and seek the sun. it holds many answers to your moldy mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates