The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

The Truth about Fridge Wars

I was writing an editorial about how annoying I think everyone in the news is. I get irritated when I see news reports about "controversial" things (that I saw live as it happened) where the news story is based entirely on a single video clip. How Ashlee Simpson is catching so much flak for her bad performance at the Orange Bowl when I was actually watching it and Kelly Clarkson sounded 100 times worse. Of course, no one cares that it wasn't their fault. Also, the story about NFL receiver and professional dickhead, Randy Moss, and his fake-mooning of the Packer fans. If you hadn't watched this in real time and only based this on what you heard from the news, you'd think he stripped naked and jumped into the stands to use the toilet right there.

So, I was going to have a long post about my opinion about other people forming their opinion from distorted facts. I was going to make a call for all opinions to be reserved only for people who "were there". I was going to do this but I was starting to sound like one of those internet whiners who has a keyboard and an opinion: a self-destructive combination. (I also do not care about celebrities enough to give them more than a paragraph.)


Instead today's post is all about pictures of things found in the apartment!


Too much stuff for a bachelor pad.


An apple that tastes like a grape? I had to try it. I think they accidentally spilled a box of apples into the vat of grape popsicle juice. It has that fake candy-grape taste. Does this mean that we will be seeing apple flavored purple popsicles in your grocer's freezer just in time for summer? I hope so.

I ate one of these on the way to work today and threw the core into a creek. I hope that a raccoon finds it and provides an apple-y grape flavor for the hillbilly that scrapes it's roadkill body off the road and serves it for dinner. I just hope they don't hunt me down asking for more of that "Gracoon".


Peeled Mini Carrots! Carrots don't have a shell, or skin, or a peel but they are still peeled. My roommate believes that genetic engineering of plants is going to kill us all. I think I want to combine chicken eggs and carrots so they actually have a shell to peel.


Clear Playing Cards. These were made for introverted people that have trouble thinking of things to talk about when they're playing cards. Irony is a great icebreaker.


Someone wanted to eat one of the beer pong balls on Halloween because it looked delicious. We did this to avoid a lawsuit.

posted by Ghengis @ 8:13 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At January 12, 2005 at 1:21 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

There is a serious lack of beer in your fridge.

 
At January 12, 2005 at 7:08 AM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

It's all in the garage, nature's refrigerator.

Oh, and some in the trunk of my car, just in case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates