The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Gymnastics



It's hard to see but there is a car flipped over in this picture. The wheels are in the air and the SUV is lying on it's back with a slight lean toward the front where the engine got smashed. I'm not a forensic scientist but it looks like they rear ended another car (not pictured) and did a backflip. I didn't know that cars backflipped very well.

The police had not yet arrived on the scene and I can't find any news on this. I really wanted to find out what happened. I hope the people involved are alright. Alot of people were standing around on the curb and they didn't look very concerned. I have not ruled out the possiblity that aliens were involved and the Men in Black erased everyone's memory. The MIB would have had to come up with a pretty good story so the guy who wrecked could explain to his wife why the SUV was now shaped like a triangle.



Merry Christmas everyone. Be glad that this didn't happen to you.

posted by Ghengis @ 7:52 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates