The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Birth of a Costume



Here I am before my Halloween party. The party starts pretty soon, but I still have time to go for a bike ride!


Don't forget all of the reflective gear and tight shorts. Otherwise everyone will laugh at you.


Crossing the street without using the buddy system? Don't worry. I am a veteran at crossing streets. The only problem is that I forgot my gloves and my fingers are going to freeze.


Oh no! The wall jumped out in front of me and threw me off my bike! Worst of all, the wall pulled my shorts up while I was unconscious. I hope I can still make it to my own party!


This was my favorite biking outfit. Now it is ruined.
Soon, I was unconscious again.


Hours later I came to. I've got a splitting headache and somehow my gloves have magically returned! You might be asking yourself how a plastic reflector goes through someone's skull. You might also be asking why there would be a plastic relfector in a brick wall. If you keep asking these questions you might end up with one in your head too.


Luckily the the doctor said to take two of these and play beer pong and then call him in the morning. What could be better for severe blood loss than playing drinking games to take your mind off of it?

posted by Ghengis @ 11:43 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At November 2, 2004 at 7:36 PM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

That was lovely!

Just lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates