The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Lethargy

Every last Thursday in November in America is a holiday called Thanksgiving. If you are either not from this country or if you have never seen a Hollywood movie, this is a day where we celebrate the triumph of capitalism over the Indian communists. When the English born Captain G.E. Sears took his first from his refurbished ocean liner, The Pinta, he set up oil rigs on New Amsterdam (now called New Jersey) . They used the oil to get through the long winter. Today we continue that tradition by using that same oil to make meats hot enough to eat. After participating in this tradition with our families, my roommates and I had the reenactment with our friends.


Two rules broken.


Make your peace.

Vegan nightmare.


One mess I did not mind cleaning up.

posted by Ghengis @ 9:25 PM,

4 Conflict(s):

At November 28, 2004 at 11:28 PM, Blogger Louise Allana has news of...

That was a seriously disturbing set of photographs. I don't understand! You hooked a pot up to some gas and boiled a turkey and then cleaned up some lasagne?

 
At November 28, 2004 at 11:33 PM, Blogger Louise Allana has news of...

I spoke too soon. It seems I mis-read all the references to deep-frying a turkey. It all makes horrible, awful, sense now. Did it taste good?

 
At November 28, 2004 at 11:48 PM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

Hah. That is a lasagne tray.

It tastes like heaven. And it's really not that bad for you either!

Oh yeah, just for the record, those are not my hands.

 
At November 29, 2004 at 8:47 PM, Blogger Louise Allana has news of...

I'm glad you mentioned the hands, because I wasn't game to ask.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates