The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Is this where they got the name for Samurai Jack?

I did not get my squash and racquetball weightlifting book for Christmas. However, Santa did bring a digital camera to me. The beer at the Halloween party whispered in my ear and told me to break my digital camera that night. Sony wanted me to pay them twice what the old camera was worth to fix it. I got a Canon this time. Do not buy Sony cameras.

For Christmas my aunt always gets me a new shirt. She knows what all of the fashions are so she always does a good job at dressing me. This year I think she got me something made out of flannel. I've never owned a flannel shirt before, or even flannel pants or hats. Flannel is for lumberjacks and not for engineers. The shirt is also made for a tall person. The sleeves are a little long and and it hangs down kind of far if I don't have it tucked in. I think it looks like a kimono.


I hope sweet and sour pancake are cooked to riking?


I feel like a Japanese Lumberjack Waiter with this on. Chopping down trees all day with a samurai sword gets tiring but at night I have to work a second job serving food to pay the bills.

I guess it doesn't look that bad. Should I keep it to use as a disguise from time to time?

posted by Ghengis @ 8:27 PM,

3 Conflict(s):

At December 30, 2004 at 5:47 PM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

I'm pretty sure my grandma has that exact same couch.

 
At January 3, 2005 at 4:39 PM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

You also have the same set of blue cups... but both the couch and the cups belong to my roommates. Are you sure you aren't the combination of two lazy 20-something-year-old guys who like video games and not doing the dishes?

 
At January 4, 2005 at 11:16 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Oh! I forgot about the cups.


That's so creepy.

Happy Flower Basket Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates