The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Almost Fameless

I remember when radio stations used to get sound bites from celebrities. The singer would leave a message kind of like, "Hey this is that guy with long hair from Creed and you're listening to my favorite radio station, 102.5 The Pimp!" That kind of stuff always got me really excited in high school and had everyone in the car screaming with joy over someone famous using words that means he was privy knowledge that only people from my city would have.

Lately the radio stations have gotten pretty lazy. Now they just have a bunch of singers reciting their name with a quick catch phrase and just skip the step where they mention the radio station. The radio is trying to trick me into thinking that those celebrities actually own special high powered radio receiving equipment that beams my local radio stations into their ears 24/7 from up to 2000 miles away so they can jam out to tunes while they're buying a new multimillion dollar house, trashing a hotel room, or annoying people at a political rally.

Well I've been keeping this a secret for awhile, but now I'm ready to tell everyone. There are a lot of famous people that actually read this weblog. It took a lot of convincing but I asked them all to write in testimonials to be posted here. Here they are.


"Hey guys this is Britney Spears and I chain smoke and sip Jack D when I'm reading the Mongolian blog."

"Yo this is Fitty Cent rockin' out to the Mongolians, WHAT!"

"Harrison Ford here and I did not kill my wife to be with Ghengis on the Mongolians website."

"Hi this is Rachel Leigh Cook. Where did you get this email address?"

"Eddie Murphey here and the Mongolians are infinitely funnier than me. Ahe heh heh."

"This is Mel Gibson. Give me back my son!"

"What up? Eminem and I just found something new to hate on the Mongolians"

"Hi this is Paris (and Nicole!) and we are still stupid sluts but we read the Mongolians on my PDA while making naked pictures!"

"Yo my peeps! I'm John Kerry and I got me a huntin' license at The Mongolians dot blogspot dot com. Keep it tuned there."


You are amongst greatness.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:22 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates