The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

The Complex Life

Paris and Nicole are at it again! I didn't think anyone actually watched the first two seasons of this show but this train wreck is coming back for more. In the newest series, The Simple Life: Interns, America's favorite whore duo are going to make us all feel better about ourselves by taking on everyday jobs, like the ones you and I have, and make them look terribly difficult. Your job might even be made fun of in the process!


Get back to work!

I hope it's not too late, but I am going to ask my boss if it's ok to hire them for the summer. Usually we only get one intern per area, but I think we can make a special exception for rich hookers. I'm sure they will have no problem with providing their own vehicle and be willing to wear long sturdy pants. A basic understanding of electrical engineering is desired. I hope this isn't a problem.


Paris, Nicole, if you're reading this, please reply. I am looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking for summer work and a great resume builder. I'm sure some people will think the way you run away from dogs is very sexy. America will bust it's collective gut as you become more and more addicted to AM radio and begin to talk to yourself in your long trips down country roads. The laughter won't stop when we watch you try to type in 3 digit numbers with your 3" fingernails. The pay is pretty good so you don't have to worry about finding another job. We will take care of your mileage too!

This summer is going to be fun.

posted by Ghengis @ 9:41 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At January 22, 2005 at 11:31 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

We have a lot of snow too.

My car was entirely covered with snow this morning. I literally had to dig it out just to open my door.

After convincing my little Focus that it does indeed have the heart of an F-350, I finally made it down the 100 foot stretch of unplowed road I live on so I could go to work.

It was like the little engine that could.

With my awesome luck though, I ended up driving nearly the entire way to work with a huge mass transit bus in front of me and two snowplows behind me (the first of which was tailgaiting me because the bus in front of me was maxing out at about 15 mph).

On a different note, if Paris and Nicole were in your city (and "working," no less) I bet that even the children's museum director ("You're getting my dander up, I'll tell you that!") would accept its status as the stupidest city. I mean, that would have to take you guys down at least 10 IQ points per person.

This has to be the longest comment I've ever written!

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates