The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Super Bowl

Thank you New England Patriots. You needed only to be about 10 yards closer to kick a field goal at the end of the game. The Eagles still would have covered and we would have hit the over making that parlay turn from a disaster into a genius pick. Luckily the halftime over was 21.5 which lessened the sting a little. I know, I hate listening to other people's wagers too.


I hope whichever bleacher seat you chose to sleep underneath in Jacksonville was comfortable, Billy, you homeless looking bastard.


The 9 foot Subway sub helped smooth things over pretty well. At least the parts of it that I ate. Awesome weekend.

Driving home with a very drunk roommate, halfway across the state, on a 2 hour trip is as tedious as driving a truck of nitroglycerin half way across the state. Careful...

posted by Ghengis @ 1:20 AM,

2 Conflict(s):

At February 12, 2005 at 12:37 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Reply to your question on the successfulness of my lovely multicolored sign:


It's still posted on the bathroom mirror.


The sink is still dirty.


The one mention(when he read my blog): "Oh yea, I still haven't cleaned the bathroom sink yet...huh."

 
At February 15, 2005 at 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

happy v-day

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates