The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Contest!

Your task is to guess how much change I have saved up since I moved into my apartment about 9 months ago. This is going to be the down payment on my house so I'm hoping it is in the thousands. I have made my guess, but now it's your turn. Guess to the nearest cent.

People from countries outside of the USA will win all ties because they probably haven't been in a lot of American money contests. All guesses not in USD are disqualified because I don't want to convert. Coins are all pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Price Is Right rules DO NOT apply because life is not a game show. Whoever is closest over or under the amount is the winner.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hey man, can't I just have some?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hint: The bags are so heavy that I can't lift them with my broken left side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's big but it's worth the same.

The winner will get some kind of prize so you know this is for a good cause. I might send you a post card if you get it right. And if you don't want to give me your address you can just give me your name and I'll send your postcard to someone else. You can also give me your neighbor's address because that will give you a good excuse to search through your neighbor's mail and find out if he really is a child molester.

The contest ends when I go to the bank. I'm not allowed to drive yet so it might be about a week.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was in the original pile but I threw it away since it isn't really money. DO NOT count this in your guess because I don't want to do any compound fractions.

posted by Ghengis @ 10:21 PM,

3 Conflict(s):

At April 28, 2005 at 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

334.88

 
At May 3, 2005 at 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

$35.23 give or take a few dollars and cents ;)

Feel better!!!! :) How are you going to roll all of that change? Do you have that much movement in your arms yet?

 
At October 11, 2005 at 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gold flip flop charm site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates