The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Retractions and Corrections

As always, here at the Mongolians weblog we like to keep things as correct and honest as possible. So when we (I) make a mistake we will correct it as soon as possible.

In the last episode I asked Vicks to send me the 2 DayQuils that were shorted by the robots of the medicine factory. Apparently they had anticipated my plea and inserted the DayQuil capsules in my NyQuil Packet. My apologies. I've had a cold for almost 3 weeks and the thinking parts of my head are broken!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The extra re-tooling and manufacturing costs are passed on to you!

Last night NyQuil gave me a dream that I was in the first ever pay elevator. We were on the way up when the elevator started demanding money. We tried to jam dimes into the thing but it kept spitting them out. After many unsuccessful tries the elevator started beeping at us and unexpectedly zoomed down to the bottom floor and spit us out.

"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!" I declared, making a show to the people sitting in the lobby. There were many old people grinning knowingly at the sound of my plight. I knew they spent all day in the hotel lobby waiting for people without pocket change to be rejected by modern technology. This is the only enjoyment old people get before Dr. Phil comes on at ... whenever Dr. Phil comes on.

I went to complain at the front desk. This is the point where the story takes a turn for the get on with it because the details of your dream are boring! (Plus I don't remember what happened.)


Anyway, last week's post should have read like this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comear Vicks,
Please send the 2 NyQuil pills that you shorted me and a note explaining why I can't just have all of them without these little gimmicks. This American is not going to be confused into complacency by your prime number hanky panky. How am I ever going to pen drug-induced Edgar Allan Poe stories if you keep shorting my stash.

posted by Ghengis @ 7:13 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At June 1, 2005 at 8:25 AM, Blogger Lisa has news of...

hah! very funny. Thanks for the laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates