The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Vacation!

For my age and the fact that I have never worked in an emergency service, I think I have seen more than my fair share of cars in unusual positions. I have seen at least 2 cars flipped over on their heads, a car burn to the ground for no reason, my truck smashed across 3 lanes, a tire almost hit my windshield from the car of a drunk driver who's main concern was finding his cell phone after hitting a guard rail, and more events that my mind has chosen to forget. This one might be my "favorite".

IMG_1265
This kid's parents are going to beat him

Good Morning
I live very close to a high school


Tomorrow I will be in a place where the residents are born on the sides of mountains and learn to kill their first elk at 5-years-old. I hope they know how to drive better in Colorado.

posted by Ghengis @ 7:22 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At February 7, 2007 at 10:14 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Before last week I'd never seen an overturned semi. In the last week I've seen five on the toll road. Yikes.

 
At February 12, 2007 at 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

you've been tagged by my wii!

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates