The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Undead Party has Risen

The announcement for my bid for congress will come with a promise to take my swearing in photo-op with a hand on the Necronomicon. I will promise to the voters that I will uphold the laws of the United States and use the dark tome to gather legislative inspiration. No more will there be a discussion of the draft when the secret to an army of the undead is finally achieved. Funding for time machine research to be increased.

The future holds for a war with medieval France.

I'm sure there will not be a media frenzy over this since it means absolutely nothing what book your hand is on when you get your picture taken after your vows, but you already knew that. The bats flying over my desk and the dark clouds that follow where ever I go, however, may make effective media fodder. Never mind the hooded robe and the frequent all-Aramaic filibusters.


I am also making a promise for today. If anyone that I know wants to discuss any news regarding who may or may not be, or who I think is going to be a 2008 presidential candidate until... lets say until spring of 2008; Today I promise to make that conversation end abruptly with a sharp punch in the neck. I have never punched anyone in the neck so it might take a few tries to get it right. If, however, an inordinate amount of people have already tried to talk to me about political speculation, you might catch me in a pro neck-puncher state. I have been practising against the TV. I promise to leave your neck sore and a bruise that will not be mistaken for a hickey.

If you do want to be proven right about political speculation, I suggest to put the talking aside and your money on the table. I know a great site where you can put your wager and I get a 20% referral bonus.

posted by Ghengis @ 9:45 PM,

3 Conflict(s):

At January 4, 2007 at 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

I see that they're tracking down your relavitves now. I bet it is an attempt to smear your character by dragging your relatives up on Jerry Springer. Uh huh.

"who is related to Genghis Khan?"

 
At January 5, 2007 at 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

I think it's time invest in a ballistics gel mold of a neck. I think it's only fair that even the first person can experience your neck punching expertise!

 
At January 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

Genghis was a clown. This is Ghengis... assitant clown at best.

Apparently I bet someone $50 that neither Obama nor Hillary would be the chosen candidate for the Dems. I was drunk at the time and reminded later. Lucidly drunk, but I still owe myself a punch in the neck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates