The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Lasik

Tomorrow morning I am going to have every boy's dream come true - to look more like a robot. Despite losing a loyal customer, the eye salesman said that I was a perfect candidate for the highly experimental surgery. By the time you may be reading this, the mad scientist will have control of my eyes and will be in the process of replacing them with lasers.



I am so excited about this that I may not be able to sleep. By tomorrow it will be infinitely easier to do things that once took a minimal effort. The process of bringing my arm up and aiming a finger at the subject of conversation will be replaced with looking at the subject of conversation in order to shine a red dot on it. I will be able to shrink the kids, listen to a CD without a player, and weld dissimilar metals together without flux. Maybe I will even be able to send distress calls to super heroes.

The only drawback is losing the ability to see.

I hope the laser scientist will let me keep my eyes in a jar or at least a zip-loc bag in a cooler. I hope to mail them to Matt since he has no eyes.

posted by Ghengis @ 8:04 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At November 30, 2006 at 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

you have very expressive eyes.




my verification word is puke only with an r after the p.

 
At December 5, 2006 at 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

you also have a very peculiar memory for detail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates