The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Thinking Halloween

I saw a 40-something-year-old man at the gas station the other day who was dressed like this:


Did you know that the tools you use to work on your car can also be used to beat your girlfriend?

When we passed each other in the microwave chili aisle I made a noise out of my nose that sounded like I was amused. He heard the noise and asked what was so funny. I told him it was a good Halloween costume. He said that it wasn't a Halloween costume and mentioned his favorite swear words. I saw his girlfriend in the car outside. She was playing the second Eminem CD for her 6-year-old.

I still haven't figured out what costume I'm going to wear this year. I also haven't decided if I am going to hold on to the Halloween monopoly and have the 6th annual costume party this year or hand it off to someone else.

posted by Ghengis @ 7:36 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates