The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

First Name Basis?

I was sitting on the couch reading a book. Eli was on the other side of the sectional couch quietly watching football. Peyton was in the kitchen throwing around pots and pans. He kept yelling, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" They were watching themselves play each other live on TV. I thought of how anyone else would react if they were given the opportunity to hang with stars. Not only was a proud of myself that I could be calm and collected enough to not be a mindless fanboy infront of celebrities, I was bold enough to yell at Peyton, "Shut the fuck up!"



Football seasons has finally started. Tonight will tell if this dream was true.

posted by Ghengis @ 9:06 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At September 11, 2006 at 10:24 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Hey aren't you pretty much required to like the Colts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates