The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Your Animal

Osama bin Laden told the world that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was a lion or rather just, "lion", for short. I'm sure that means something very important in the Middle East. I didn't read the article.

I just want to know if bin Laden has plans on giving us all animal nicknames. I really want to be a bird or maybe a horse but I would settle for man's best friend. I'm sure he probably gets these animals from a quiz website.

You are the snake!

You hide in the tall grass and wait for your enemies to come walking past. You strike from afar with your venom spray and then run and hide deeper in the grass.
You are most compatible with the lizards and the fish.
You are not compatible with the mongoose.
Some famous snakes: Jack the Ripper, the snake that Lassie fought, Kevin Federline, and any politician.
Which Bin-Animal Are You?

posted by Ghengis @ 12:35 AM,

1 Conflict(s):

At July 2, 2006 at 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

So I'm slightly behind because this is actually from your last post, but they've invented the skycar! :) I'm surprised you haven't heard of it yet, and for a modest hundred grand deposit one could be yours! (No later than Decenmber 31st, 2008.)

http://www.moller.com/purchase/purch_info.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates