The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Flip ya for real

When I was little my dad would read stories to us. He would flip the book around while we lie on the floor so that we could see the pictures while he told us the story. I was probably only 3-years-old so I could not read all of those words yet. Not being much of a reader at the time, I remember being amazed that my dad could read upside-down.

Now it is 20-something years later and I have been handed down my dad's mutant upside-down reading ability.


What if you can read it?

posted by Ghengis @ 11:24 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates