The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Child

I recently moved from Globo Gym to Joe's Gym. At the new gym they offered a free fitness test and I have trouble turning down free things. If only they had told me ahead of time that a guy would be pinching my fat.

When we were done, the computer spit out a number of pages on all kinds of things about myself! The page that caught my eye was the "body age" page. I was very pleased to find out that I am carrying around the body of a 20-year-old (nearly 7 years younger that the real one). I am hoping that it is still legal to put alcohol inside of an under-aged body. That would make tailgating very difficult this weekend.

I'm gonna wreck this thing.

This beats the hell out of the Real Age Test, brought to you by Miss Orpah.

posted by Ghengis @ 9:12 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates