The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Fast Food Drinkin'

My favorite is the people who come in with a list. I am fairly sure that the office picks the ding bat secretary to be the one to pick up the lunch at Subway so they can talk about her while she's gone. HE wants lettuce, tomatoes, and a little bit of honey mustard. SHE wants E-coli spinach, pasta noodles, and a bunch of the horsey sauce . And I want blah blah blah! As if the sandwich artist cares who is going to eat the bread and vegetable with a little bit of meat compilation. Oh yeah and I forgot that the boss wants two more sandwiches!

I think that these unfortunate office rejects were the target audience for this sign.

Drinkin at Subway
Oh I'm on the clock! I'll have to try it after work.

posted by Ghengis @ 10:40 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates