The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Inflated and Creepy

I have never been afraid of clowns, but they have always creeped me out. A normal person would never put on a puffy white shirt or face paint in order to entertain children. God forbid one of them touches you and they get some of their clown germs on your body. I vaguely remember one of them trying to hug me when I was little which set me to screaming and running to be cleaned.

Needless to say this is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen.


Come on in... but... don't... touch... anything!

It reminded me of the decorations that my neighbors put up to celebrate Halloween. They think that going to Meijer and buying a 9 foot tall purple shirted blow up Frankenstein that ties down to their lawn is the spirit for the season. I even saw what looked like a 6 foot inflatable cat fucking a pumpkin. Do you think of a cat fucking a pumpkin when you want to celebrate Halloween? Nothing says Halloween better than a scene of a cat fucking a pumpkin with Frankenstein swaying back and forth watching while the Mummy video tapes it as the 7 foot inflatable Dracula flops lifelessly in the yard with a popped foot. What do the kids think?

Since I cannot beat my neighbors I might as well join them with the most disturbing decoration ever to be placed in the name of Halloween.


Help yourself to some candy.

posted by Ghengis @ 12:00 AM,

1 Conflict(s):

At October 25, 2006 at 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

this made me laugh. i'm sick.i like your new layout. i carved you a pumpkin.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4510/2766/1600/is.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates