The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Nothing good can come out when nothing good goes in

I have finally figured out a costume to wander around Chicago in, but at a great cost. "The Halloween Store" -aka the store that has moved into the abandoned fireworks store and is open for about a half a month- this store seems to bring out the worst in people. No, actually I think it just brings out the worst people.

Nothing good can come out of little kids running around The Halloween Store watching the mom who appraises her 12 daughter on the official slut outfit and high school guys teaching them new words. "DUDE! LOOK! I'm gonna be a fucking sperm! HAHAHA! Oh fuck! NO FUCKING WAY! A fucking pimp costume!"

I don't even know why most of them needed to go to The Halloween Store in the first place. Their hillbilly outfits look just fine.

Afterwards we all went to Wal-Mart. At least I think all of the same people were there. Just when I thought I had gotten away from the worst people in the world I saw this scene: A 4-year-old smiling and happy as can be singing along to the ABC song which was playing from a toy in a nearby aisle. Mommy, pushing the cart, slapped him across the face and said, "SHHH! No one wants to hear you sing!"

Nobody's paying for her nursing home.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:20 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At October 28, 2006 at 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

hell-mart is the worse place on earth. followed quickly by plasticFakeLand, erm, disney land.

what happens when all the smart people stop having kids?

 
At November 2, 2006 at 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

that post made me very sad. especially the bit about the singing boy :(

-- louise

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates