The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

My Team is Better

For someone not familiar with our country looking in from a distance, it would be quite possible that they could be confused by our every-other-year soap opera known as an election. The outsider may think that Bush, Kerry, Mark Foley, and Stem Cell Research are running for election positions. This is not even true, but they are getting more face time than anyone who actually is. I do not even think that Stem Cell Research is an actual person. Even if he is, I would be wary for voting for anyone who uses their middle name like a serial killer.

It is almost November 7th and pretty soon we can get back to pointing fingers at other meaningless things. Meanwhile, this is the only political ad that I have sat all the way through.

posted by Ghengis @ 9:19 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates