The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

News Introductions


Hey guys this is Kat. I am being held here in Rome against my will. But the food is good so whatev'. Do you think I should change my name? Katie Cruise? Na, that sounds too alliterative. Did I just make up that word? Oh my God that is sooo funny! Katie Holmes-Cruise? Maybe... Oh I know! Katie Cruise-Holmes. Then we can start our own business! Cruise-Homes Reality! Sweet! That sure beats the hell out of the name the Pope gave me: EXCOMMUNICATED.



Yo! Juice here. If you didn't hear I writed a book! It is about how I would have killed my wife and her manfriend if I had killed them. It is filled with all of the gory details that will make you think that I actually did it. It is the first in a series of "What If" books that I am gonna write. Some titles rattling around in my head are: What if I have Chef Boyardee instead of Lean Cuisine Tonight?, What if my Golf Ball gets Eaten by a Dog?, What if My Ears were Replaced with Feet? and What if Tom killed Katie?



Hey this is your president speaking. I was in Asia last week. Everyone came out of their house to greet me. I'm an effin' rockstar! Heh!



Hi. I'm Jim Tressel. My new transition glasses have two uses. When they are clear, they help me keep the Ohio State Buckeyes in first place but when they turn dark as night it makes it easier to lure little kids into my truck during the bye week. I look like a pedophile.



Hi. I am a wild animal. The people in this picture are dead. Do you know how hard it was to operate the timer function on the camera with these mitts?



Hi. I am a cat. I love humping my pumpkin.

posted by Ghengis @ 7:39 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates