The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Dong

Since all of the disease news has come out about Taco Bell, I have eaten there 3 times after not eating it for months. (One of those times I had not even been drinking).


Who cares what the news is about! They are talking about food!

I'm sure they've got their finest food detectives dragging out the verdict on the diseased food culpret until they have had enough free advertising to boost fourth quarter profits. Meanwhile I will be a happy (mindless) supporter of their insidious bid at winning the Fast Food Wars. Well, at least happy until the next day.

posted by Ghengis @ 5:26 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At December 15, 2006 at 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

300 Say They Got Ill From Olive Garden

(12-15) 19:40 PST Indianapolis (AP) --

More than 300 people say they became ill, and at least three have been hospitalized, after eating at an Olive Garden restaurant last weekend, health officials said Friday.

 
At December 16, 2006 at 1:55 PM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

Yeah I heard that and had a craving for salad and breadsticks. The OG is just trying to cash in on the disease money wagon. I hear Pizza Hut is going to come out with a Buffalo Chicken Pox pizza to boost Q1 2007 profits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates