The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Eating Horrible Things

I got to take my new eyes to a high school football game this weekend. The NFL was doing a charity event and they let the high school kids play against them. The NFL sent one of their worst teams up against the high school team, but they took no mercy on them.



Our section was randomly selected to be the predetermined section to be the loudest at a certain time so they passed out severed Lions tails to every single person in the section (married people too). There was a girl crying because something fell out of her purse and she couldn't find it and children crying as my friend (a fan of the high school team) destroyed his severed lion tail in frustrated anger.

It makes me angry that people do not put their hands over their hearts during the anthem. It is an activity that is so easy, you can even hold your beer in your left hand while you do it.

I ate horrible (delicious) foods, beat a (girl) Michigan state bowling champ at Silver Strike, wore the same clothes (hoodie) for 30 hours straight, and got to sleep at a crazy (crazy) person's house. It was a pretty normal weekend.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:48 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates