The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Candid Public Defender

Dear Dan:

Thank you for your recent email about our "Helping Hand" advertising
campaign. We appreciate your candid feedback.

This campaign was designed to promote Office Depot as a 'helping hand'
to our customers by focusing on our efforts to provide you with
innovative products, services and solutions. It also serves to reinforce our
longstanding commitment to serving as a trusted partner that you can
count on to get the job done right and provide outstanding customer
service.

I am sorry to learn that you did not like the advertisement and I will
make sure that your feedback is shared with our Advertising Department.
Most companies, large and small, will promote their business through
various means of advertising. However, the most effective way to measure
a company is to judge them based on the way that they serve you when
given the opportunity to earn your business. I want to assure you that
all of us at Office Depot will work very hard to ensure that we are
always worthy of your trust and confidence.
Thank you again for your comments. I hope you will continue to place
your business with us.

Crazy Office Depot Lady


I like how she had to explain to me that I can not base my opinion of their company based on the commercials they put on the air. Thanks for the tip coach... That's like telling a job interviewer not to judge you based on the tattered clothes you are wearing, the tattoo across your face, and the fact that you wrote your resume in crayon.

Staples advertises on The Office and doesn't bother me on the radio.

Advantage: Staples

posted by Ghengis @ 4:40 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates