The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Happy Halloween

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You've lost that lovin' feelin'.

The fatigues were given to me by someone who knows a guy who knows a guy. There were a lot of other good halloween costumes at the party and I wish I would post them of my friends but they didn't say anything about that being ok... so here are less interesting pictures of people that I don't know at Steak 'n' Shake after the party.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Always tip your waitress or she may end up having to eat her hand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Was it Halloween or was it just another night?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You have worked here for nearly 3 years. That is a Steak 'n' Shake employee record.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Steak 'n' Shake rookies looking at the menu.

Eh. These are pretty boring. I'll probaby post the rest of the party pictures elsewhere so everyone who was there can see. Send me a message if you want to see them when I get around to it... right after I send the postcards...

posted by Ghengis @ 12:53 AM,

1 Conflict(s):

At November 1, 2005 at 5:02 PM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

dear dan,

you're hot.

have a nice november first,

--lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates