The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Postcards

Hey I ordered a stack of postcards from snapfish featuring some of the pretentious photographs from my other page that hasn't been updated for months. If you want one please send your address to The mong olia ns at gm a il. You can trust me because I will not sell your address to Capital One until the Great Culling of 2009. By then you'll be living in a cave or bomb shelter anyway.

I understand there is the problem of roommates or significant others reading your postcard from some strange guy on the Internet. If writing is not covered up on a piece of mail and it accidentally falls on the table face up, it's free for anyone to read. To remedy this your postcard can be customized to be from anyone of your choosing. "Did my roommate get a postcard from his great great aunt in North Dakota? That's not even worth reading." The 'author' of your postcard is up to you.

I just want to get rid of these. Supplies are limited so act now and also additional miscellaneous salesman pitch.

I wanted to tie this to some sort of Hurricane Relief effort but guilting someone to give up their physical address in order to benefit other people is wrong. 'If you don't send your address to strangers on the internet then you must like starving children.' Therefore I'll just help out as best I can here. I think I've finally found a charity that's able to do something.

God help them all. Even the shitheads.

posted by Ghengis @ 1:00 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At September 18, 2005 at 10:42 AM, Blogger Ghengis has news of...

Thank you. I think I'll go take some more right now.

 
At September 19, 2005 at 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

I don't want to be greedy. But I do.

I'll send you something. I will. It has to be the perfect gift though. Seriously. Nothing second-rate for you. Nope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates