The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Two Legs Good

Yesterday when I was 25 and I bought my movie ticket the girl didn't even ask if I was a student. She gave me the student discount because I looked that young.

Today when I'm 26 there was a 14-year-old in front of my locker at the gym. I told him to excuse me so I could get my clothes. He moved out of the way and replied, "Excuse me, Sir."

I am officially beyond old now:

The fact that I can't run means that it's hard to do cardiovascular exercises. The fact that I can't do half of my exercises means that I gain weight. The fact that I gain weight means that I put more pressure on my feet with each and every step. It's good to see that my feet are following the FEMA Disaster Management Flowchart.


Soon to be a 1-legged 800-pound fat guy.

I actually went to the foot doctor to find out what was wrong with it. I wasn't happy with the doctor's response. All he did was scribble on a piece of paper and slid it to me across the table as if he were making an offer I couldn't refuse. It said, "Buy new shoes". It had instructions on where to go - "Shoe Store". When I tried to explain that it may be something more than my shoes being old and could be something serious he just started flapping his quack wings and made hissing noises at me.

posted by Ghengis @ 5:03 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At October 11, 2005 at 6:00 AM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Dan, I didn't know it was your birthday!!

Happy (very belated) Birthday!

I hope it was fun:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates