The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Tightening Security

Hi. Thank you so much for posting this information! It was very helpful and I am going to bookmark your blog for sure! I just wanted to let you know that I too have a blog and it is at this address that you can get to by clicking here! And here! It is about something that probably isn't very interesting but since I gave you a generic compliment to begin with, you pretty much have to click on it. Oh and also click here and you could punch a monkey and win a free ipod video with satellite tuner and fold out eating utensils. Thanks again!

posted by Ghengis @ 3:18 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At October 24, 2005 at 10:31 PM, Blogger revidescent has news of...

i punch it every day, no free ipod. i want a refund. please send money and soda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates