The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Scratch and Run

I can only take so much rejection before it's time to stop trying.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Subway, you obviously don't feel the same way that I did about you. Thanks for stringing me along for all these years. I thought it meant something. It was childish to tell me this way... with scratch off tickets. I keep thinking that the next one might be the one, but they all say the same thing.

Sorry, please try again.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I've been seeing Panera Bread behind your back for months. We have been very happy together. Plus Panera Bread has pretenious coffee house people who whine about how hard it is to have to go shopping all day when their husbands are at work. It even has business men who will take up an entire 6-top table for hours during lunch time when there are people standing and waiting for seats. It something you will never understand.

But we will still see eachother when I have to stop at a gas station / Subway hybrid where they have Amish girls throwing away their religious vows for $5.50 an hour on the electric cash register. So there will be no hard feelings I got you a scratch off ticket Valentine's day card. I already did the maze on the back. It was easier to do if I started from the end.


Hot for teacher.

I thought I had found my million dollar idea with the scratch off Valentine's day cards but apparently this idea is as old as saying sliced bread is a new invention. No one has ever given me a scratch off Valentine's day card. I'm sure they are a big hit in the trailer parks.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:10 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates