The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Is it something I did?

Windshield washer fluid always gets stuck under the wiper blades when you use the fluid to squirt your window. I think my car is crying when some of the fluid gets whipped up onto windshield after the cleaning. It's nice to be there for the car when it's crying and be able to manually wipe away those tears with the wiper blades.

Tonight the car was crying at a pretty good clip. Something must have been hurting it pretty bad. I hope nobody called her names when I was in the movie theatre. I pushing the mist lever down to get the water off of the window saying, "Oh it'll be ok."

After awhile it get annoying. Where was all of this trapped fluid coming from? We were almost home and she was still crying. I got a little impatient with the car. "Ok that's about enough." I said, slighty aggitated.

Then I made the mistake of turning the windshield spray on again because it was raining a little and I still needed to freakin' see. Then the water works really started going. "Ok we're almost home! What did I do?! If you'd just say what I did and get this over with instead of crying in my face we can figure this out!"

There was still no answer or feasible reason for the fluid show after I pulled into the driveway. I got out of the car and pointed my finger, "If you don't want to talk you can just sleep in the garage tonight!" Then I slammed the door.

She'll come back.

posted by Ghengis @ 12:45 AM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates