The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Let's hear another story about your hobbies

Google takes their time approving videos that are submitted to them. I guess only the finest videos make it to the google collection. I suppose they want me to feel honored to have my video film featured on the site. For some reason this is the only one to be approved. I hope you're sitting down for this one.


Try not to get sick.

That's enough about skiing for awhile.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:08 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At January 20, 2006 at 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

hehe They probably assumed you were a terrorist trying to plan an attack on this very populous area in Utah. ;)

"Look at these videos! He's obviously displaying the terrain for a terrorist cell to use in its plans to blow up the Mormons!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates