The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Protesting Couch Potatoes

This past year has not been very kind to people without jobs.



Nobody is allowed to get drafted yet.


Nobody got to feed some girl.


Nobody changed their mind.


Nobody did any abortions at the capitol building that day.


Just when we thought that sign-carrying jobless people who contribute little to society (unless they use their signs to catch purse snatchers) were being beaten down to a level where they may feel the need to re-evaluate their life...

This happens:


She murders the birds for guilty verdicts.

The people standing outside the courthouse had a profound effect on the verdict! They won! Grab your sign and go demonstrate for your cause because protesting is back baby!

Today I called my boss and quit my job. For the rest of my days I'm going to attempt to annoy people into thinking the way I do. The protests start today!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For free!

posted by Ghengis @ 7:30 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates