The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

The Pack is only as Strong as its Weakest Member

If Vick really was a 'looser' he probably won't be in all of this trouble.


I heard someone on the radio with the idea the beginnings of this idea - All celebrities should all be issued a list of regular non-celebrity people and their phone numbers who they can call if they find themselves in a moral dilemma.

Examples:

Hello? Jacob Smith? Hi! It's Lindz. This is a two part question. I have had three 8-balls and 14 vodka martinis tonight. I drove my car here. First question is how fast do you think I can drive my car and get home but not actually kill the kids that I hit but maybe put them in the hospital? Second question. Do you have any coke?



Hello Tiffany Brown! It's Jacko! Hey I am spending time with my favorite neighbor children. Do you have any extra Jesus Juice laying around?





Hey Dan. I hear you have all but one letter in each word on the Subway Scrabble game. Haha. I bet you just needed Boardwalk to win the $1 Million in McDonalds Monopoly! Later looser (sic)!

posted by Ghengis @ 4:58 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates