The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

How About This Heat?

Every day I look at the temperature and say to myself, "Hey Dan I bet you think the temperature is around 78 degrees." I nod in agreement but when I look at the temperature it tells me it's a brain melting 93. But I am physiologically none the wiser. I can see why old people move to Florida.

I'm just glad to be able to go outside again. At the end of May I finally got my bee killing machine working to make them stop spreading pollen which turned my nose and eyes into a leaky faucet this year. It causes bees to get Colony Collapse Disorder and makes them leave the hive where they go find a free computer where they play World of Warcraft until they die.

On Memorial day I enjoyed the day by trying to sweat off the previous two day's alcohol in a chair in the sun. I actually fell asleep outside, which is unusual for me to do, especially with all of the lawn mowers running and kids screaming. There's nothing like sleeping in the sun. It's that shallow sleep that's spread over your whole body while you're sunk down into the chair that gives the impression of deep sleep but slightest poke or sudden loud noise would bring you back to attention. I think.

It was the peaceful of peaceful until the Demon Child and his Brood Mother came outside to play Throw the Ball Against the Fence as Hard as You Can. Oh that brought me back... Don't you remember the times where you would go outside with your brother and sister and play Throw the Ball Against the Fence as Hard as You Can. Mom would be at your side screaming, "Throw the Ball Against the Fence as Hard as You Can! Come on pretend it's the Evil Shredder! Pretend it's Skeletor! Pretend it's your daddy! Where is daddy?! Make daddy come back! MAKE THE FENCE PAY!!"

Oh yeah I finished this on mother's day to give my mom something to watch while my dad and I worked. I planted a blueberry shrub in the corner. They are supposed to get full light so I put it where the sun don't hardly shine. I am hoping that will make it blossom the little tiny shriveled blueberries you find in instant oatmeal and breakfast cereals.

posted by Ghengis @ 2:32 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates