The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Mommy, what does nappy mean?

Hey I don't know if you guys have heard or not but the radio and TV have been telling me about this guy name Eyemist. They have been going crazy talking about this guy. There are so many differing opinions on this guy, you could probably fill an entire month of nonstop news coverage and never hear the same thing twice.

I bet this guy could use all of this publicity to launch into a career in radio... maybe even be on TV! He could probably even talk about himself just like everybody else.

He looks like he is 157 years old. I guess the old adage is true; good things come to those who wait.

In other news there is a nice lady named Anna Nicole who had a baby. The baby is either a boy or a girl and its weight was measured in pounds and ounces. I am sure she and her husband are so thrilled to have been blessed with a human life. Lets hear it for the new family!


That is all of the news that happened in the last two weeks. Please continue to have a peaceful and stress-free life.

posted by Ghengis @ 7:00 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates