The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

I spelled Curmudgeons right on my first try


Lately I have found myself being vocal to companies that displease me. I have been complaining about irritating radio commercials and poor product craftsmanship. Luckily most websites are already set up for complaints with a convenient little box and a send button with a confirmation that your words will be ignored in the order that they were received.

In the past I have left these powers of complaint to frustrated curmudgeons that live in their mom's basements, but every once and awhile a company needs to know that its product was mistaken for a dead animal smell.







Have you been melting plastic or is that Old Spice Clear Gel under your arms?


posted by Ghengis @ 11:10 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At March 27, 2007 at 1:07 PM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

Dear Dan,

An advance warning (to avoid a future irritated consumer letter): never take an Apple Vacations vacation.
Have a good Tuesday,

--LG

 
At March 28, 2007 at 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

Dear Dan,

I can second the above statement.

-revi

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates