The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

Dear Neighbor

ear Trailer Park,

Thank you for making me aware of things such as cooked spaghetti being left out in the grass and hillbilly speed bumps.

I guess.


Trailer Park, thank you for sending your white trash friends to live in the house behind me.

I was thinking of building a fence but this will work too.


Trailer park! Your friends are turning my new fence into hay!
That's right. You didn't think you were going to be blogged about when you woke up at the crack of 2:30 this afternoon.


While the white trash neighbors were destroying, I was creating.

Braggin' on myself like Dr. Phil said to do.


Bonus: The bunnies are living and growing up in my plants. They are learning English but do not know that welcome mats are not always all inclusive.

Why do pests have to be so cute?



posted by Ghengis @ 9:06 PM,

0 Conflict(s):

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates