The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

"Fergie and Taco Bell" or "Not Proud to be Right"

I bet everybody cringed in vicarious embarrassment when I posted the subliminal Weird-Al-ified lyrics to Fergie's Taco Bell song. At least I cringed with little bit of direct embarrassment.

I don't know how long Fergie has really been obsessed with Taco Bell because I don't read Us Weekly or spend too much time searching for pictures of famous people eating breakfast or walking from one place to another, but I knew I wasn't alone in being mind controlled into eating Taco Bell while sober. Apparently her mind control powers go all the way to the top of Yum! brands.

Fergie, if you're reading this, you have my permission to sing this song at Taco Bell or in your imminent commercial spot. I wrote half of it in my head during work and the other half when I was a little drunk so I'm sure you can relate to 50% of it.

After this blows over we can go back to pretending neither of us exist.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:14 PM,

1 Conflict(s):

At June 7, 2007 at 7:01 PM, Blogger My Life In Indiana has news of...

i'll admit it. you got a little bit weirder posting that song. i hope you are having a good summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates