The Mongolians

Exercise, Subway, Roommates, Neighbors, and Politics (not really politics)

I can run really fast

There are a lot of ideas floating around in my head for things to write about but they refuse to land.



The 4-year-old demon child that lives next door is exactly like the Retarded Policeman - all the way from his looks to the way he asks questions. I haven't been home much lately but if I was I'm sure I would have to turn down his pleadings to do cocaine with him.

posted by Ghengis @ 11:38 PM,

2 Conflict(s):

At October 5, 2007 at 5:52 PM, Blogger Louise Allana has news of...

Wow. I'm having difficulty getting over how politically UN-correct that video was. It was funny, but I'm not sure if should be offended on behalf of the disabled kids I know, that they're being mocked...

 
At October 7, 2007 at 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous has news of...

I hope you aren't saying that there's something wrong with being politically incorrect. I prefer not to get offended on other people's behalf (or ever) but I can understand how things like that can make you feel when they conjure up images of people you know.

Oh yeah the kid in my neighborhood isn't retarded but he sure does act like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Admit defeat


Web This Blog

About me

    I'm Ghengis From Mongolia I like climbing, hopping across rocks in running water, and becoming an old man who is worried about the lawn. I hope today is friday.
    My profile

Friendly Tribes


Resources


Recent Writings

Ancient Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates